How To Get The Cleanest Air
Cleaning your house has the unfortunate side effect of putting dust in the air. If you want to clean your air as thoroughly as you clean your living room, keep reading for tips on how to get the cleanest air.
1. Install a whole-home filtration system. This can consist of a filtering device that attaches to your central heating or cooling unit. Some of the top models remove up to 99.98 percent of allergens from the filtered air. They can also catch particles down to 0.1 microns in size.
2. If you don't have a central duct system, buy high-quality room air purifiers. Make sure they use HEPA filters, which you should change once a year for optimum performance. Put one in every main room of your home.
3. Use a UV air sanitizer. These have been proven to help remove pathogens from room air. They work by shining UV light in an enclosed space and destroying the microorganisms within it. Combining one with an air filter gives you extra protection against harmful particulate matter.
4. Get control of your humidity. If your indoor humidity level tests below 30%, you need a humidifier. If it's higher than 50%, then you should get a dehumidifier instead. Proper humidity is key to preventing mold and dampness. However, choosing the right system can be confusing. Call the experts at Comfort Pro to help you get the cleanest air possible!
Call Comfort Pro For Clean Air That's Perfectly Cooled
An air conditioning expert from Comfort Pro can do more than help you get clean air. We also have a wide range of services for helping whatever ails your home heating and cooling system. Some of our most popular choices include:
- AC Repair: Don't put up with poor airflow or insufficient cooling. We'll repair your AC, and we can also provide seasonal maintenance like checking your refrigerant charge.
- Furnace Repair: Problems with your pilot light? Call the pros to help. We can also diagnose and repair loud noises and poor heating.
- Mini-Split Air Conditioning: If you don't have ducts, these make a great cooling option. They consist of an outdoor unit connected to one or more indoor air handlers.
- Heat Pump Replacement: If your heat pump has crashed at the worst time possible, call Comfort Pro. We offer emergency service to get you warm again quickly.
Join Our Comfort Club For Discounts And Other Perks
Want to get 20% off of parts and labor for repairs? Sign up for our Comfort Club and receive this plus other benefits, like no premium surcharge for emergency service. You'll also be moved to the front of the line during busy hours. Plus, if you ever sell your home, the membership is fully transferable. Call us today to join Comfort Pro's Comfort Club!
Find Out Why We've Got The Best Customer Service In Town
At Comfort Pro, we know how crucial it is for you to have clean air that's properly humidified and delivered at the right temperature. That's why we put 100% effort into making sure the job is done right. If you've got questions or concerns at any point in the process, just let us know, and we'll promptly make things right. At Comfort Pro, we're here to serve you, so call us now to get started!