Leading Furnace Repair Pros
Do you need furnace repair in Apex you can rely on? Call Comfort Pro today and get the best in the business! We've got over 18 years of experience helping Wake County homeowners fix their furnaces. Got reduced airflow or insufficient heat? We're the ones to call. Our dependable heating contractor can handle all sorts of problems, including:
- Dirty filters: We'll clean yours for better performance.
- Slipped blower belt: A squealing noise likely means a loose belt.
- Faulty thermostat: We'll repair or replace it for optimum comfort.
- Electric ignition or pilot light problems: Our furnace repair will get it sorted!
Find Out Why People Love Our Furnaces
We also offer furnace replacement. If your unit is over ten years old and needs major furnace repair like a new heat exchanger, you're better off replacing it. Luckily, Comfort Pro offers some of the best furnaces around, and you'll love our expert installation. You can also schedule your regular maintenance with us to keep your furnace running great for years. To find out what kind of furnace is best for you, call Comfort Pro today!
Enjoy Our Full Range Of HVAC Services In Apex
Besides furnace repair, Comfort Pro also offers the best in HVAC and air quality services. Some of our most popular choices include:
- Heat Pump Replacement: Like furnaces, heat pumps should be replaced if they're over 10 years old and need extensive repair.
- UV Air Sanitizer: Stop mold and microorganisms in their tracks. Combine it with traditional filters for extra protection.
- Dehumidifiers And Humidifiers: Get automated humidity control to keep away dampness and excessive dryness.
- Air Sealing: Want to save money on your utility bill? Call us for air sealing, and we'll stop treated air from escaping.
- Heat Pump Repair: Inadequate heat and poor airflow are just some of the problems our technicians can address.
Join Our Comfort Club For All Kinds Of Benefits
Did you know you can save 20% off parts and labor towards future repairs? It's easy when you join Comfort Pro's Comfort Club. Membership not only gives you discounts but also priority service during busy times and a satisfaction guarantee. Want to learn more? Call Comfort Pro today and ask about our Comfort Club!
Stay Cool With Our Ductless Mini-Split AC
If you want the power of a central AC system without the ducts, try a ductless mini-split air conditioner. It consists of an outdoor condenser unit attached to one or more indoor air handlers. It's the perfect way to have different zones of comfort in your home. For example, you can have one air handler in your bedroom and another in the den. You don't have to worry about energy loss associated with ductwork, and a small conduit handles all the necessary indoor-outdoor tubing. Call Comfort Pro now to learn more!
We Bring You The Best Customer Service In Apex
At Comfort Pro, customer service is our highest priority. If you have questions or concerns at any point during the procedure, just let us know, and we'll take care of them right away. We love helping Apex homeowners stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter, so don't hesitate to call. You can also rest easy knowing 24/7 emergency service is just a phone call away. For all this and more, contact Comfort Pro today!