Professional Indoor Air Quality Company - We Are An IAQ Authority
Want fresher air? Call Comfort Pro, an indoor air quality company in Raleigh you can depend on! We've got years of experience helping homeowners all over Wake County get cleaner indoor air with perfect levels of humidity. Interested in lower utility bills? We can help with energy efficiency, too. For the best indoor air quality company in Raleigh, make an appointment today with Comfort Pro! Keep reading to learn more about our awesome services.
We'll help you keep your home free from excessive moisture with our dehumidifiers. Remember to use regular maintenance from an indoor air quality company like Comfort Pro.READ MORE
If it's too dry inside, check out our humidifiers for automated humidity control. There's nothing like being able to set it and forget it!READ MORE
Our air sealing service makes sure you have the right balance between circulation and energy efficiency. We'll close off any unwanted air leakage.READ MORE
We Offer The Best In Raleigh HVAC System Care
Besides outstanding indoor air quality, Comfort Pro also brings you a full range of home heating and cooling services. We do it all, from helping you choose the product, installing it, performing routine maintenance, and taking care of any future needed repairs. Our highly recommended choices include:
- Furnace Repair: Don't get stuck in the cold. Call us for low airflow, insufficient heat, and other problems.
- Furnace Replacement: If you need major repairs on an older unit, replacement might be a better choice.
- AC Repair: Call Comfort Pro to fix leaks and other issues. If you're interested in upgrading, we also offer AC replacement.
- Heat Pump Repair: Your heat pump can last 10 to 15 years with routine preventive maintenance and on-time repairs.
- Emergency Service: Comfort Pro is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency calls. Holidays included!
- Heat Pump Replacement: We'll help you choose what heat pump is right for you. You'll also love our expert installation.
See Why People Love Our Comfort Club
As Raleigh's #1 heating, cooling, and indoor air quality company, we take pride in helping local homeowners thrive. That's why we started our Comfort Club. It allows people to take advantage of great discounts and benefits. Members receive 20% off future repairs, priority queuing during busy hours, and they never have to pay premium rates for emergency service. You can also transfer the membership if you move. Want to know more? Call Comfort Pro now and ask about our Comfort Club!
Our Customer Service Is Top Of The Line
At Comfort Pro, nothing's more important to us than doing the job right. That means we prioritize customer service to make sure we do the project the way you want. Got a tough property layout for accomodating an outdoor AC unit? We can handle this and other issues with ease. We can also help you decide what sort of service or product is best for you, whether it's furnaces or mini-split air conditioners. For great customer service and year-round satisfaction, contact Comfort Pro today!