A Comfort Club Membership Can Save You Money & Extend Your HVAC Equipment Lifespan
Do you want VIP care for your Raleigh home heating and cooling system? Sign up for a Comfort Club membership today! It's a great way to have year-round assurance that your HVAC system is taken care of. There's nothing like having the best home heating and cooling contractors at your side. Regular maintenance and a Comfort Club membership deliver all sorts of benefits, including:
- Discounts: Members receive a 20% discount on parts and labor for repairs.
- Increased Equipment Life: Properly maintained equipment lasts longer, saving you money.
- Lower Utilities: Properly maintained heating and cooling equipment has a lower operating cost than non-maintained equipment, saving you money. For example, a refrigerant under or overcharge of only 10% can increase your operating costs from $70 - $140 per year.
- Proper Refrigerant Monitoring: We properly adjust your refrigerant charge and if you need any added.
- Emergency Service Discount: Members never pay premium rates for emergency service — no matter what time of day or what day of the week, even on holidays.
- Priority Service: A Comfort Club membership means you'll be serviced ahead of non-members.
- Increased Comfort: Properly maintained equipment cools better, heats better, and dehumidifies better.
- Improved Health: Properly cleaning the equipment and changing the filter helps you breathe cleaner air.
- Provides Documentation: If you decide to sell your home, you will have excellent records of your properly maintained heating and cooling equipment. Also, the agreement is completely transferable for no charge.
- Peace of Mind: You know it works, you know it's safe, and when it doesn't, you know who to call.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: This agreement can be canceled at any time for any reason - or for no reason - with the unused portion of your dues refunded.
Get a Comfort Club membership today for the best in Raleigh HVAC care!
Comfort Pro Is Your #1 Choice For Heating And Cooling
If you need repairs or replacement for any part of your HVAC or air quality system, make an appointment today with Comfort Pro. There's so much our superb air conditioning contractor can do, including:
- Furnace Replacement: If your trusty old furnace has seen its last winter, call Comfort Pro for a replacement and expert installation.
- Heat Pump Replacement: Poor airflow and loud noises are two reasons you might need your heat pump replaced. Call us to help.
- AC Repair: Not getting enough cold air from your air conditioner? Our experts in AC repair will diagnose and fix your Raleigh AC.
- UV Air Sanitizers: These high-tech cleaners help remove pathogens and mold from your indoor air. Combine with a filter for extra purification power.
Comfort Pro Has Mini-Split Air Conditioners For You
Do you want the cooling power of a central air conditioner, only without the ducts? How about room-by-room control of your indoor climate? Look no further than mini-split air conditioners. Comfort Pro specializes in installing and repairing these powerful, energy-efficient home cooling and heating systems. Mini-split AC's consist of an outside unit connected via a small conduit to one or more indoor handling units. You'll love how comfortable they make your whole home. For more information, call Comfort Pro today!